COCO's Terms and Conditions
1. All tickets must be paid for in FULL prior to your reservation date.
2. For BRUNCHES arrival time is 12pm, anyone arriving after 1 pm may not be able to be seated if the show has already started.
3. For BRUNCHES/EVENTS any cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to your reservation date for all bookings. Please note your tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, there are no exceptions, however, we will honor your reservation for another date within 3 months due to availability.
4. Coco’s production team reserves the right to amend or change any show at any time without prior notice.
5. For COCO CLUB NIGHT VIP tables please make sure you arrive before 11 pm or your table may be resold.
6. For COCO CLUB NIGHTS any cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to your reservation date for all bookings. Please note your tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, there are no exceptions, however, we will honour your reservation for another date within 3 months due to availability.
7. As party organiser you must ensure all guests are aware & adhere to our terms & conditions. We politely ask that only the party organiser corresponds with our bookings team to avoid confusion.
8. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission at the door.
9. We will not tolerate abuse to any member of staff at Coco, Management reserves the right to ask you to leave.
10. Coco operates a challenge 25 & a No ID, No Entry policy to ensure a safe & pleasant environment.
11. At Coco, our whole team works hard to bring you the best possible shows week in week out. If you enjoy your experience at Coco & leave us an amazing review we could invite you back for a complimentary up to 4 guest’s courtesy of Management.