CoCo's Terms and Conditions
1. All tickets must be paid for in FULL prior to your reservation date. Deposits are only accepted for large corporate and VIP bookings.
2. CHRISTMAS BOOKINGS: To secure a Christmas reservation at Coco a non-refundable £10 per head deposit is required at the time of booking.
3. The layout of our tables at Coco is ‘Banquet style’, in vertical rows adjacent to the stage. We cannot guarantee that large bookings will be seated on the same table, however we can assure you that you will be in the same vicinity & we do our best to accommodate every booking. Smaller bookings will be sharing tables.
4. All tables/areas are subject to time restraints, we have a 15 minute tolerance, if you are late & miss your 15 minute window you will lose your reserved seating time. Any late parties that have Pre ordered will be subjected to further delays due to high volume.
5. As party organiser you must ensure all guests are aware & adhere to our terms & conditions. We politely ask that only the party organiser corresponds with our bookings team to avoid confusion.
6. GENERAL RESTAURANT BOOKINGS: If you are a restaurant booking for all parties of 8 and over, Pre ordered meal choices will need to be completed on a Coco Pre order sheet & returned 14 days prior to your reservation, with any specific requirements and make the venue aware of any allergies / intolerance's.
7. CHRISTMAS RESTAURANT BOOKINGS: All Christmas Parties will be required to Pre order meal choices on a Coco Pre order sheet & returned 14 days prior to your reservation, with any specific requirements and make the venue aware of any allergies / intolerance's.
8. Any AMENDMENTS to your booking must be made no later than 48 hours is required prior to your reservation date via email and will be subject to availability. NO CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME.
9. Any CANCELLATIONS must be made at least 48 hours is required for any cancellations prior to your reservation date for all bookings. Please note your tickets are non-refundable, however we will honour your reservation for another date within 3 months due to availability.
10. Should you need to cancel your reservation due to adverse weather conditions beyond your control no refunds will be issued. Coco will honour your booking and arrange an alternative date within 3 months due to availability.
11. There is an additional £2.50 booking fee per transaction if you book via the phone or venue.
12. Coco operates a challenge 25 & a No ID, No Entry policy to ensure a safe & pleasant environment.
13. An optional discretionary Gratuity of 10% shall be added to your bill for up to 8 guests. A Compulsory 10% Service charge over 8 guests.
14. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission at the door.
15. VIP BOOKINGS: Your minimum spend will need to be Pre ordered & paid for in full 14 days prior to your reservation date.
16. CHRISTMAS PRE ORDERS & PAYMENTS: Christmas booking Pre Orders must be returned completed emailed to email@example.com and any outstanding balance paid for in full 14 days prior to your reservation.
17. By booking with Coco you accept that groups of 10 or more guests may have to sign a ‘Good behaviour’ bond & pay a deposit of £50.00 which will be refunded at the end of the evening as long as the terms & conditions of the bond are followed.
18. Coco’s production team reserve the right to amend or change any show at any time without prior notice.
19. We don’t not tolerate abuse to any member of staff at Coco, Management reserve the right to ask you to leave.
20. At Coco our whole team work hard to bring you the best possible shows week in week out. If you enjoy your experience at Coco & leave us an amazing review we could invite you back for a complimentary up to 4 guest’s courtesy of Management.
21. Any personal data we hold at Coco is stored on Design my Night & on our local computers. Data is used by Coco for administration purposes & opted in marketing purposes only. Your data is not shared with any third party. Please follow the link to read more